Hey, guys. Its been awhile since we’ve just had a few good links, hasn’t it?
The summertime always feels so busy. You spend the long days trying to make the most of the good weather, sunshine and feel-good vibes, that suddenly the more important things (though really, what’s more important than sunshine?) fall behind. My blogging schedule has gotten a little lax while my patio imbibing has elevated to an all-time high. Priorities.
Recommitting to schedule and consistency is always top of my list as the summer end approaches. Nothing gets me better organized and on track than lists – duh! – lists are the best. So, for this Friday, it’s links-a-plenty to my wish list items for the upcoming weeks. Where I want to eat, a few fab Fall clothing tidbits, and how I’m going to get out there and make the most of what we’ve got left of Summer.
Where to Eat
- If I don’t get to Parachute soon to try the signature Bing Bread (pictured above), I might die.
- Roost is also super high on my list, have you seen those fried chicken sammiches?
- Indonesian-inspired de Quay keeps shaking its Nasi Goreng in my face and I like it.
- And seriously. Can Maple & Ash just open already?
What to Buy
- This Free People hooded moto jacket.
- Keep your skin glowing like it’s Summer even when its not.
- This fringe bootie, this fringe bootie, and probably this fringe bootie, too.
- The perfect long-sleeved maxi dress to transition from Summer to Fall, splendidly.
What to Do
- Take an architecture tour by boat before it’s too late.
- Buy insanely cheap tickets and see the White Sox play Boston this week.
- See a movie in the park.
- I love to standup paddle in Kauai, why not in Chicago?
Now it’s just time to get out there and tackle it all! What’s on your list of must-do’s before Summer fades away? Leave me a note in the comments below. Happy August, babes!