Hello, Lovelies! Was this week as busy for you as it was for me?
I was WERQ-ing it, let me tell you.
Tons of networking, copious amounts of meals out (posts to come), a whole lot of Spring prep, and even a little vacation planning, too. Aloooha!
I felt productive, pumped and full of zest. Getting into a work hard/play hard zone is always motivating. I love to make the hours count. During times like these I find myself making lists-a-plenty to stay on track and thought I’d share some of the must-have and must-do items on my wish list with you.
Without further ado, weekend links are here for your reading enjoyment.
- Gotta get to The Angry Crab in Rogers Park for fabulous served-in-a-bag seafood boils.
- This recipe to kitchen test, ASAP.
- I just popped the new Alpana Singh spot, Seven Lions, on my list of must-try’s. Who’s coming with me?
- Community Tavern, because: roasted bone marrow and foie gras butter and biscuits.
- Hustling over to the new Lincoln Park outpost of Strings ramen for the Gyoza and Yakisoba bowls that aren’t available at their Chinatown locale.
- The sexiest little one-piece. If this ain’t motivating that Summer bod, nothing is.
- Can’t stop obsessing over mirrored silver pumps. Sounds gaudy, right? No, it doesn’t ;)) It is a fully viable Spring trend on the foot of almost every fashionista. My favorite pairs are these and these.
- Detailed bralettes. They were all over the Coachella scene this week and I love their peek-a-boo playfulness. I’m picking this Silence + Noise version for my boudoir drawer.
- The perfect Summer sandal.
- I absolutely must have some pieces from new UK designer, The Kooples. So, I’m going to start with this hat.
- A visit to the Art Institute is in order.
- The South African wine tasting at City Winery is, too.
- Get started on one of these — every evolved city dweller should have one!
- Take yourself to Church. Hozier tickets at the Pritzker Pavilion in June.
- Read this.
The list is full, robust, and fabulous, as you can see. Actually tackling it all is the challenge. What’s on your list for the weekend?