Do you hear what I hear, babes? You sure do! The unmistakable sounds of the season are finally upon us. Cheery Christmas music, gentle snow falling, champs bottles popping, and of course the familiar unwrapping of my annual Her Tasty Life Holiday Gift Guide. I wait all year for this! Literally.
Now that it’s finally December, I’m tearing the paper off my best holiday gift guide yet just in time for all of your gift giving needs.
The gang is all here and I’ve rounded up my top selections in all things tried, tested, true, and covet-worthy. Whether you’re shopping for your nearest and dearest, or something small to cart along to a holiday party, it’s all here. And, of course, don’t forget a little something for yourself as well! We’ve made it through (almost) another year and there is no better way to celebrate than with a little #treatyoself moment for all you’ve accomplished in 2018. As a wife, a businesswoman, and now a mom, this means more to me than ever! I know I’m putting a little extra, extra in my cart, just saying.
Cheers to a wonderful holiday season and sending the warmest wishes from our family to yours! Now, let’s shop, yes?!
1. Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous Eau De Parfum
2. NARS Limited Edition Ignited Eyeshadow Palette
4. Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment
5. GloPRO Microneedling Tool Set in Blush
6. Simplehuman Sensor Beauty Mirror
7. Herbivore Botanicals Rosewater Hydration Trio
1. La Mer The Genaissance de La Mer Set
2. Celine Gradient Butterfly Sunglasses
3. Unreal Fur Premium Rose Faux Fur Jacket
4. Nadri Ear Crawlers in Rose Gold
5. Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Sneakers
6. Gucci Marmont 2.0 Matelassé Shoulder Bag
7. Le Labo Santal 26 Classic Candle
1. Canada Goose Emory Slim Fit Men’s Parka
2. Barbour Men’s Leather Gloves
3. Bose QuietComfort Wireless Headphones with Google Assistant
5. Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club Fragrance
6. To Boot New York Shelby Chelsea Mid Boot
7. Herschel Supply Co Novel Duffel Bag
1. Unicorn Character Throw Pillow
2. Little Bipsy Luxe Henley Romper
4. Vans Kids Old Skool Sneakers
5. Little Bipsy Monochrome Buck pj’s set
6. B Toys Bristle Block Stackadoos
7. UrbanMod Kids Eames Table and Chairs Set
1. Smeg 50’s Style Retro Toaster
2. Jasper Hill Farmhouse Cheese Collection
3. Monogram Acacia Wood Cheese Board
4. Williams-Sonoma Marble Wine Chiller
5. E2 Concepts Gold and Mirrored Rolling Bar Cart
6. Le Creuset Signature French Dutch Oven
7. Nordstrom Home Recipe Cocktail Shaker
1. Madewell Scuff Slippers in Leopard
2. Soft Ribbed Plush Throw Blanket
3. Kopari Face the Day and Night Kit
5. Anthropologie Bijou Monogram Journal
6. Jo Malone Christmas Ornament Duo
And that’s all she wrote! Are your bells jingling? I know mine are! I hope you found a little (or a lot!) of inspo here for everyone on your list… whether they were naughty or nice. This year’s Holiday Gift Guide was one of my favorites and I’m always excited to share it with you. Leave me a note in the comments below with what you loved the most.
Happy holidays and new year to all!
Can you do a beautfiul wrapping presents for uncreatives tutorial?
Yes!! I love that idea…
I did this one a few years back: http://hertastylife.com/easy-gift-wrap/ but I am definitely due for an updated version!